ExpatTeam can help you to manage the expat population by performing amongst others, the following services.
- Application of the Dutch 30%-ruling using the unique ExpatTool;
- Application for the so-called A1 (former E-101 form) and Certificate of Coverage;
- Preparation and filing of the Dutch individual income tax return;
- Filing preliminary refunds and notice of appeals against decisions from the tax authorities including personal contact with the Dutch tax authorities;
- Tax, social security and pension advice regarding international employment;
- Entrance and exit meetings
- Advice regarding expatriate and international employment / social security;
- Gross-net and net-gross calculations;
- Advice with regard and the implementation of a non Dutch or International pension scheme;
- Reconciliation of foreign payroll details for Dutch payroll;
- Support for the wage tax administration and HRM department;
- Immigration Services.
ExpatTeam offers a wide range of support and services relating to international employment. Are you looking for a service that is not mentioned above, please feel free to contact us to discuss the options. Most likely we are able to support your needs!